Pages

Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #358...ATG...



Good morning lovely bloggers..
Another Friday comes around and time for a new challenge at CraftyCatz..
This week the OPTIONAL twist is set by our lovely Nick...and it's OCCUPATIONS....
We have a fabulous sponsor for you, who kindly gave the team some lovely images to play with too....Thank you ...
So, here is my card using CHEF and you can buy her here...
Kept it simple, paper from the range, die was from ebay, little menu put together on pc...
image coloured with Flexmarkers...
Off to see if any challenges fit the bill
 
That's that as they say, hope you leave me a comment so I can get back to you.....have a lovely weekend...take care...

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love your chef and lovely layout
Have a lovely weekend

Chrissy said...

What a great image Janette and I love the little menu...fabulous colouring and die, just a super card.

luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Janette love the colour's and design have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

Fabulous card. Love the mini menu. Have a great weekend. Naomi xx

NickScrapShack said...

Lovely design and me too love the little mini menu, so cool!
Hope your weekend is great
Crafty hugs
Nick

Mrs.B said...

A great fun card Janette, a great design with the added menu.
Avril xx

NGCARDS said...

Such a fantastic fun card! xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...