Pages

Pages

Saturday 28 April 2018

Hello from me.....



Hi all, yes this time I really am back, been a while and things got in the way, but I should be ok now, touch wood....Before I start DT blogging again, just thought I'd add a little throw I made  while trying to keep my sanity, just to kick start me again, have missed you all, so see you all soon lovely people...
Crocheted in Paintbox yarns from Love knitting, so soft and was in the sale so great price to...
Needless to say, it has 'dissapeared' to my DIL this time, maybe make another when the nights start to draw in again, not a summer wool worker at all....haha
Thankyou all, see you soon, enjoy your weekend...xxxxxx

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is fabulous I need to try and learn how to do other patterns shame your not next door to me I could have nabbed it

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely throw, I have knitted this pattern before I had a jumper in it, it's a fairly simple pattern once you get into it.
It's amazing when we make things they disappear,
I enjoy knitting but thick wool is definately winter knitting, I'm trying to finish a winter scarf before the weather warms up too much, it's in Chucky so it's thick and getting heavy
Hope you are feeling better.
Look forward to seeing you blogging more.
Take care hugs

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, lovely to see you blogging again. I love your throw, fabulous design and colours and I'm not surprised it has been snapped up.
Have a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful throw Janette, love the colours and pattern and glad to see you back..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette it is good to see you back. The throw is gorgeous no wonder your daughter-in-law fell in love with it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Janette fabulous colour's and lovely to see you back
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Pleased to see you back have missed you.
Wow what a fantastic throw Ginny x As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic Janette, wish I could do that. Love the colours and pattern, so pretty!!!
Great to have you back! Take care
Nick

Wishcraft said...

Ooh it's lovely Janette, great colours, very stylish :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...