Pages

Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #422 ATG


Hello everyone, hope your all well and had a good week so far...
Our sponsor is the lovely, ADFD who kindly provided our images..
all prize details on the blog link..
Here is my card, sorry but I think this is not up to scratch, sad because it's a lovely image.
Think I should have left the vellum on the table, but hey-ho, that's the way it goes..
Coloured with the usual Flexmarkers
Thats it for now Lovelies, see you round and about, have a fab weekend and thanks so much for visiting..xxxx


11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful and delicate card Janette have a wonderful week end
Dianne xx :)

Lilly said...

Lovely card Janette, the vellum gives it such a soft and pretty look. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

aussie aNNie said...

I love this and I am glad to took the vellum OFF the table, it is unique and looks fabulous. I actually love that look...great card.xx Have a lovely weekend.xx

Chris said...

It is a beautiful image Janette, and it looks so delicate and lovely veiled by
the vellum, a fabulous design!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette such a beautiful card ,well done xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image, I love the vellum makes the image look so delicate

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card it is so delicate and pretty. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jannette. I love the vellum, it adds so much softness..

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Janette. I love the vellum with the twine around it. I agree with you - this image is stunning.
Have a great weekend! Nick

Mrs.B said...

I think it's a lovely card Janette, the vellum overlay gives it such a softer look.

Hope you're enjoying this lovely weather, I am but it makes me such a bad blogger!
Hugs, Avril xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...