Pages

Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Wall Hanging for a friend...x



Made for a friend, just the usual mixed media ,a piece of mount board, throw everything I can get my hands on, paint it with black acrylic firstly, then dry brush whatever colour you want to bring out the details, I chose bronze for this one, twisted wire hanger at the top and bobs your uncle..
sorry abut the photo's, they are not flattering, I just couldn't get the light right...
Don't know if a challenge or two will fit this, but anyhow I thought I would share...thank you so much for your visit, see you soon..xxx

10 comments:

Chris said...

Stunning! I love this Janette, bet your friend is thrilled with it!
Chris
x

Aunty Sue said...

Chris I am gob smacked and rang to find out how to make love it. Thank Janette looks great on wall

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning your friend is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT, love the texture and colour and all I can say is STUNNING..X

Lee said...

Hi hun,do hope you are ok.If I had attempted this,it would have been rubbish.It is really Stunning,clever you.Hugs xx

Brenda said...

Wow! You can certainly bring "things you can get you hands on" together and have it look wonderful! What a wonderful gift!

Mrs.B said...

This looks stunning Janette, bet your friend loved it.
Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning Janette love it xx

Chrissy said...

Oh WOW..Janette this is amazing..I love the design, textures,colours, everything about it..well done, brilliant

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...