Pages

Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

Christmas card...


Just thought I would pop this one on before I forget again, trying to get all cards sorted now, its getting so close, and you just know once it hits the first we all done for....
I make something with this image ever year, {I don't know if he has been retired now or not, but she has amazing images HERE}  he makes me smile, a Sassy Cheryl favourite...
Printed out on Kraft card and coloured with FM, then fussy cut.  TH  dies and the little tag was a freebie heaven knows when but it stays in a file and comes out each year, waxed thread was LLC no longer trading sadly, the usual sparkle added...of course...
Don't you just love him...ha ha...
may find a challenge or two...
Once again that's all for today, hope your staying warm...please feel free to leave a comment, blogland needs support right now...

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful Christmas have a great weekend keep warm and dry Cold and raining here!
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

He is l9vely Janette always brings a smile to your face and god do we need them

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Janette and I love your fun snowman with his mug of hot chocolate, brilliant colouring and sparkle and love the dies and your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

BrendaB said...

This is adorable - love that snowman! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Woweee this project turned out fabulously, I love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Chris said...

In the words of Craig. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! (If you're not at Strictly fan you won't know what the hell I'm going on about!) Fabulous image, love the colouring and the design is gorgeous!
Chris
x

Funny Quotes said...

Beautiful Christmas Card, Have a great day. Free Christmas Card

NickScrapShack said...

Amazing Janette!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Janette, thanks for your kind comment on my blog I am glad to be back! I love the card it's brilliant!

Chrissy said...

I just sent you an e mail in case I ended up in your junk folder..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Wow Janette, this is just gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's November "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...