Pages

Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

More Christmas stuff...it just goes on and on....


Still got a few to show so thought I'd put this on while I have a few moments to spare..
This is an old stamp I won many, many moons ago in blogland actually, I pull it out each year, he is so festive and easy to use, I stamped him in versamark and embossed with bronze powder, i think he looks gorgeous..
Cut two oval stitch frames and some lovely ivy corners, covered in super fine glitter and done..
Another old stamp for the inside sentiment, from FunStamps..
If I get time I will enter a challenge or two...

Before I go, can I just show you this, I have been wanting to have ago for ages, well i finally did, glad i did it but never again and to be honest, I am more of a green ferns and branches that look all frosty, so it will go to a good home...haha...
It all started with a foam ring..which at first I covered in beads..!!!!
But then I started with the balls, let me tell you this, you will use more glue sticks than Bostick make...haha...omg, I got to a point where I just couldn't stand any more, but, I finished it, added a nice big wired ribbon and some gold popcorn and that's my lot pal....never ever ever again, I will stick to the things I love....aka pretty summer/spring type wreaths in future...but I can say I tried....if you got this far a massive Thankyou, see you all soon....xxxx


10 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful, elegant card, the Santa image looks lovely embossed in bronze and contrasts beautifully with the white design and die cuts...the wreath is absolutely stunning!
hugs
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous. The wreath is beautiful. Happy Christmas. Hugs Jackie

Aunty Sue said...

Lol Janette at last I get to see it. It may be your last but it is lovely merry Christmas

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Merry Christmas Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

Janette! You made me lol with your wreath story. How many times have I done that same sort of thing, you start something and get in too deep to stop. And your Santa card is gorgeous, I love that vintage looking Santa. The bronze was perfect for him. I want to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and let you know how much I appreciate your visits and inspiration! Big holiday hugs to you!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette , love that Santa image.
Merry Christmas to you
Hugs, Avril x x

Margarets designer cards said...

It’s a beautiful card, and thank you
I wish you and your family a very happy Christmas
Sorry this is late as I have flu and have spent most of last week in bed.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette what a beautiful card,love the Santa and your wreath is lovely,hope you and your family have a safe and happy New Year xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card Janette the vintage image looks brilliant embossed against all the white -love the sparkly ivy too
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Meant to say I loved your beautiful bauble wreath and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...