Pages

Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #472 ATG.


Hi all, well I am scheduling this post as I will be out with my good friend Judith today and fingers crossed it won't be as hot as it is as I write this, phew its a hot one today [Thursday].
OKAY, so this is our last challenge for the summer, we need a break and won't be back until September the 6th, which will fly, so come play and don't forget us.
Our wonderful CHRIS is host today and her Twist is On the Beach...yay...just where I'd love to be right now.
Our fab sponsor is Bugaboo who always gives us a great choice of images to play around with.
You will find all the images HERE.
I merged two images for mine, Surfer Guy and Pup swimmer.
Coloured with Pro markers, glitter added for the sand and the letters cut from the image and put back on lift tape.Various stamps used.



Hope you can come see what the girls made and join the fun.
Have a lovely weekend, we have our annual Gala day tomorrow and every single year it rains so you can be sure of it, all the little ones in the pretty dresses and flower covered floats, its sad but, well, its just the way it is...
Thanks so much for the visit.xx



11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette oh what a fun card,I love it,well done my friend hope you have a lovely day out with your friend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love the design and the way you have used the images. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Love your card Janette, the images merge perfectly together, the postcard stamps are a brilliant addition! I wish I was there too!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, will keep my fingers crossed for dry weather tomorrow
xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic idea with the post card theme. I love how you used two images together as well. And the added word surf, so cool
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Nick

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the images and lifted letters-fingers crossed for dry weather for you
Carol x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Janette..love the merged images and fabulous colouring and the surf board looks wonderful with the lettering, so clever. Hope you had a great day out.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, I love the summer image, brilliant

pinky said...

This is so cool!! I love how you did the eclipse with the surf board! Very cleaver card Janette. Hope you had fun with your friend.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant Dude card love how you did that.xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Cool and fun card, Janette. Love the postcard theme and the images. Hope you had a great time with your friend.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...