Pages

Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Quick Christmas card


Hi everyone, hope you are all well wherever you may be.
OK, so done a few more quickie cards for the pile, its really on top of us now, this was a doddle.
Simple, the tree die is Darcie, the DP is Craft Sensations and the linen card was an eBay find, lots of glitter and some snowflake ribbon from stash, the little tag is stamped with a Santa's coming wooden block stamp I have had forever.
The sentiment is silver embossed, another wood stamp from Fun stamps, almost as old as me I think..
and last but not least I ran the envelope through the machine with the tree die on, I like it..
 
Will try find the odd challenge.

I have a couple more yet so watch this space..Hope you have a lovely day, be back later.xx

9 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette what a pretty card,beautiful work my friend well done xx

Aunty Sue said...

what a pretty card and lovely die loving the colour.

Chris said...

This is lovely Janette, so delicate and pretty, the matching envelope is a great idea!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette,I love the pink and embossing.. and the envelope!!..what a great idea, makes for a lovely set.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

Lovely card Janette, and the embossed tree looks so pretty in pink.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous. So delicate and so pretty!! Lovely card Janette.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the pink Christmas card and embossed tree
Carol x

Lisa Andersson said...

Wow fabulous Christmas card, so elegant. LOVE your colour choice, absolutely brilliant make....and the envelope is gorgeous.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...