Pages

Pages

Friday 17 January 2020

CraftyCatz challenge #489 ATG


Morning to all and I hope you are all well. I am more than happy to say when we heard Australia had finally got a good downpour I almost cried, its been horrific for all concerned, I pray it never happens again.
*****************************
OK, now to our challenge this week, the optional theme was chosen by our lovely Billie and she wants to see something funny...we have a wonderful sponsor once again, this week its Dr Digi and you can find all the images HERE
For my card I got to use this cutie, she just makes me smile and she is called Candy Daisy
She is coloured with Copic for her skin tones and wellies and Flex markers, the sentiment was PC generated, it just came to mind when I saw her. I also used polychromos for the grass and glossy accents for her glasses and lolly pop.The DP is Crafts Sensations.
Hope you will come over, see the girls creations and join in the fun.
Entering ColourCrazy challenge
Have a lovely day.xx



13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card colouring and awesome sentiment

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That image is amazing and the sentiment is brilliant. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hug Jackie

Chris said...

I'm on that diet too Janette! It always starts tomorrow, bit rubbish though as I don't lose any weight....
Fabulous colouring, lovely clean design and the perfect sentiment.
Have a good weekend.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic image and a delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Janette and the sentiment is just perfect, beautifully coloured as always, have a great week xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun isentiment and image-great colouring too-the rain is definitely welcome and a Godsend
Carol x

Lisa Andersson said...

Love it, Janette! Fun, beautiful and love the sentiment too.
Have a great weekend
Hugs, Lisa

Mrs.B said...

This is such a fun card, image and sentiment are fab.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous and fun Janette, love the glossy accents and great colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This one makes me smile...and want something sweet!

aussie aNNie said...

Fun card and fab colouring. Wish I could do a trip to Poland to visit my relatives..one day..

pinky said...

Lol this is definitely me!! LOVE this card Janette.

Hannapanna said...

Such a fun image and great colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, think...