Pages

Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Birthday card.


Good morning, it seems like ages since I posted and I had this waiting in the wings, thought I'd best get something on here before any more time passes. I hope you are all keeping well, I was far better last week when we had lots of sunshine, now after a few days of rain I am really fed up. Not to worry, I finally got to go plant shopping and tomorrow I am FINALLY having my hair done and next week its new glasses, get aload of me!!!!!hahaha

************************************* 

I made this for a friends grandson, the image is obviously Mo Manning and from the pictures I have of this little tike, this is definately on the cards, it just makes me smile.

Coloured with promarkers, the DP is one I made on the gel plate awhile back, the die is a dynamics set.


 

 
Side and inside view.

 There we go, hope he has a lovely day, he is such a sweet little thing and I know he keeps his nanna on her toes, haha.
I am adding this to the challenge at Mo's, its always ATG
**********************************
On another note I made some gorgeous buns the other day and honestly they are yummy
if anyone wants the recipe just say and I will sort it for you, trust me they are so good.

Have a lovely weekend, if your in the UK like me, then grab your wet gear because its been chucking buckets all week, crazy and cold.


19 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Janette, love the card you made for little Rory-such a cute image perfect for a little boy!
Those buns look delicious, wouldn't dare ask you for the recipe though as O/H is trying to loose weight and he wouldn't be able to resist them- and it would be all my fault!!
Hope the weather improves soon - fed up with wind and rain.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette it is good to see you posting again. I love your card it is gorgeous. Those buns look yummy too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Hi Janette absolutely love the card you have made for Rory and oh my goodness your buns made me drool! hugs Sue x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, I love this card, the image is fabulous. I think I might have to look at those Mo images for my little ones.
The buns look lovely and if you post the recipe I'll try it.
Cold and wet here too, - remember to take a brolly, you don't want to spoil the hair tomorrow. Enjoy.
Avril xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! I LOve your colours and design.
How delish your buns look! can smell them from here. Only thing is I'm trying to get the pounds of that I've put on this last 12 months, so daren't eat any.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image,great colouring and love the P.paper you made -I made two lemon drizzle cakes today love them
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, lovely gorgeous colours. Those buns looks smashing...any sultanas in them> only buns I will eat...xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful image and a fantastic card for Rory.
Thank you for the recipe Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Claire said...

Love the image you chose. It is a great card

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love it

I know exactly what you mean I am fed up with the wind and rain, roll on summer

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Janette, your card is an absolute joy, what a wonderful character and colouring. Great to feel "normal" with a haircut and new glasses AND plant shopping yep! get you hahaha. Your buns look absolutely yummy, love the glaze. Thanks for the link to the recipe, although my bread usually ends up like a stone hahaha.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Such a great image and wonderful colouring Janette, love the inside as well, gorgeous card..We have had loads of rain, but with Winter creeping over the threshold it is to be expected, but I don't have to like it..lol..won't be long and you will have your heatwave..the buns look so yummy and enjoy your hairdo and new glasses, I need new glasses as mine are broken and I cannot line things up properly,unless I tilt my head to the left a bit, that helps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fab image....Might have to try those buns they look delicious.xxx

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card for Rory and the inside is pretty cool too Janette! OMG those rolls look delicious! Enjoy your hair cut and new glasses!!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi flower i l9ve this card and so did Rory and he had a fab day. Thank you so much and does the buns travel. Lol.

Brenda said...

Your card is gorgeous, Janette, but those buns!!!!! Bread of any type is a weakness of mine. Back to the darling card, he reminds me of my son when he was a baby, a strainer became his helmet and anything could become a sword or gun...Your coloring is gorgeous and the design is just perfect to show it off.

chrissy xx said...

Just calling in Janette to thank you.
I really appreciate you calling each week to leave a message for my card as GDt at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

aussie aNNie said...

happy weekend. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Have a pleasant weekend ♥

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...