Pages

Pages

Sunday 2 October 2022

Here again, don't all sigh at once..:))


 

Here I am posting another card I think I am on a roll, maybe its the sunshine, who knows. 

Anyway, got this freebie image on google  {I think} I know I printed it out quite large because I wanted it to just 'be' the card, its been laying around for ages and today thought I would colour up. Used my prisma pencils and chalks, splashed abit of white ink on , grabed my TH sentiment book and added the strip , if you can't quite see it says, there is beauty in simplicity, I love the quote books, so handy, then I  layered her up and good to go..


 I have had abit of a problem with the bright light today, I am defo not moaning though, to many dull days to come.

Side view, done and dusted...

Thats it my lovely friends, I am off, abit of telly is on the menu tonight, its been a wonderful day, my youngest son has sorted all the garden, cutting back, still got some lovely colour yet, always a bonus.

Thanks so much if your here and leave a comment, I really appreciate it so much.



13 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Janette, beautiful image and I love those soft smoky colours. It's been a great day for sorting out the garden, plenty of sunshine and pleasantly warm .
xx

Sue said...

This is so pretty Janette! soft muted colours love it hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Janette,great background and love the beautifully coloured tulips-Johns favourite flower!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Janette, gorgeous colouring and shading, love it, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card beautiful tulips Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous!
I LOve your colours and design Janette.
An image for many occasions.
Chrissyxx

The Crowned Goat said...

You know I love those pink blooms so much, Janette! This card is really beautiful. So excited you guys are getting some much-needed sunshine and your son was able to get the garden cut back. It's a lot of work and such a sweet gift of service too. Hugs, CoCo

Aunty Sue said...

What can i say other than just so beautiful

creationsnz said...

Beautiful colouring Janette, love the softness and the result is so elegant. CarolG

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and love the amazing colours. ♥

pinky said...

It's a real stunner Janette and I love the black quote too, really pops. How nice to get the heavy garden work done! Hope there was something good on the telly.

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Janett and that quote goes so well, and the colouring is gorgeous.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

You are on a roll, girl! This is gorgeous, an absolute work of art. I love the coloring.

Featured post

Update.

 So sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have been quite ill and up and down at the hospital, its been abit much at times I ...