Pages

Pages

Sunday 26 March 2023

Another card.


 

Been seeing a few of these gate type cards on Instagram, so last week I thought I had to have ago. Now, its only a first try and I tried to add some details, just basic messing about, hope you think its ok.


 


Card is from a 12x12 book from the range, well its heavy duty paper I suppose. Made little hinges from a die I found hidden added brads and a little sign.

Inside is just a silly bit of trellis and a cat image, like I said its all a play around.

Thats all for today, if you got here, thanks so much. I will be back tomorrow with another card, this time its a Mo image, I really like...See you then I hope.


11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW 5this is brilliant Janette-I have literally just been looking at a tutorial for making one of these-love the little hinges too and the little sign-brilliant
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

I love this idea Janette, and you gate looks so rustic and weather beaten - great card. Love the little hanging sign.
Avril xx

pinky said...

Oh that is just gorgeous Janette, another one for me to try lol. Your gate looks very realistic and love the faux brick inside. Just perfect!

Chris said...

It's more than ok Janette- it's fabulous! Love those little hinges- I thought they were metal. The inside looks great too- you're very clever!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette you slways make things that standout and surely does lovely. Enjoy your weekend

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning Janette hugs
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Now I do like this design...LOTS.
Just FABulous! Those little hinges are super. The cutest of images inside too.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

This is superb! Its such a lovely design, I love the DP this is inspiring!
Have a lovely rest of the week
Hugs Bridget

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love your " Gate card " Janette, what a neat idea and I love the hinges and latch with a cute hello sign, awesome card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Super card Janette, love the rustic gate and all the bits. CarolG

Brenda said...

I think this is darling, Love your fence hardware and those very authentic looking bricks.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...