Pages

Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

Short post.

 

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I haven't made anything new for a week or so, well apart from a Evacuee tag for my little grandsons school class, they were learning about the war, he looked so realistic it made me cry to think of them all, haha. No photo but thats ok, it turned out well. Anyways, I looked through my pics and found this, not posted as not to struck, but here goes.


Birthday tag, cut the shape from white card, rubbed some ink and stamped some script and swirls, had to do the splashes of course, then added the shapes, you know I have had those dies forever and hardly used them at all, then added a birthday sentiment, double cut, done.

As I look at this I am not so sure if I did show this before but can't find any sign of it, sorry if you remember it, senior moments and all that stuff.

Thats all for today, I have lots to get on with its just getting round to doing it all.

Stay well and warm, the sudden drop in temps has been a change this week but  so long as the rain stops who cares..

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment, it means so much. 



No comments:

Featured post

Short post.

  Hi all, hope you are all well. I haven't made anything new for a week or so, well apart from a Evacuee tag for my little grandsons sch...