Pages

Pages

Friday, 2 October 2026

A tag and a Marathon....

 

Good morning, hope you are all well and happy.

A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went to buy and they were nowhere to be found, guess what she did, YES, in true blogger style she sent me some, so finally I have coloured him up and made a tag, its a start don't you think :)) so a big THANKYOU, you know who you are. xx

I used some paper from an old pad as background and some silver card I had over from last Christmas, fussy cut old Santa out and done..he is cute don't you think.

Now onto the Marathon, one of my grandsons decided to do the half marathon that the hospital I was treated at recently, its called the Rosemere foundation, so he and his step dad decided to sign up and raise some funds.
This is the two of them on the day, thye had such fun and raised quite a few hundred too, all good.
I was so surprised when I saw the back of the shirts they are wearing.

Running for Nanna


This one you can see better, how nice was this though, it did make me cry haha.

Now ten days later Lucas decided to run another half marathon, I think he is getting to like this malarky, he is such a lovely young man who also celebrated his 21st Birthday on the 29th Sept. it was all lovely just like him.

Well thats all for today, as for me I am back at the hospital next week to see the consultant, see what we do next, personally I ask God what he thinks, so far so good. hahaha.
Take care my lovely friends. 




 


No comments:

Featured post

A tag and a Marathon....

  Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...