Pages

Pages

Friday 21 April 2017

Exploding box....



Here is the box I mentioned earlier, thanks so much for popping back...
A bit picture heavy so I will try keep the chat to a minimum...
Bigger than I thought it would be...
As you can see I stencilled it with texture paste, used a beautiful die from a friend, and a fairy die from ebay....
I wrote quotes, googled gardener sentiments to fill every side...
The wheel barrow was much bigger than I expected, but went with it and am so happy with the finish, that and all chippie were from Live and Love crafts, sadly Sandy closed the shop....
once I filled the barrow with flowers, I built a base for it to stand on, some foam and lots of tissue paint and flower soft, it took a while because of the drying time, but I was ok with the finish...
Trying to show as many angles as I can...
Once I had the box made, I made the lid, I think I do everything ass upwards, but it gets done,lots of tiny pearls added too, tulle and fibres on there don't think they showed up so well, but you get the gist...
Last but not least the tag for when it's all ready to hand over, she will be delighted I know, everything she loves on here, especially pink and Butterflies...haha...
Would like to enter this into the following challenges...
CraftyGirlsCreations, ATG..
SimonSaysWednesday challenge Showers/ flowers... 
CraftyCardmakers challenge...Pearls... 
Well I hope you will tell me what you think of my creation....thanks so very much for being here...have a fab weekend...take care...xxx

17 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

omg this is stunning and so well made I knew she would love it and I am sure she will treasure for years

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh my, this is truly gorgeous. A real keepsake piece, Liz x

Janette said...

Thanks Sue I have been worried...x

Janette said...

Thanks Liz, really appreciate it...x

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow, fabulous and stunning box, I love it and that wheelbarrow is totally stunning
Have a lovely weekend

Mrs.B said...

This is absolutely stunning Janette, love the box, so pretty. Ten to open it and find all those little details surrounding that beautiful wheelbarrow. Your friend will love and treasure this I'm sure.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Avril xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello janette! gorgoeus designs and blooms...luv these 3d creations! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette stunning and beautiful just love this
Dianne xx :)

Linda Levoir said...

Such a beautiful design. I love exploding boxes but never seem to find the time to make one xx

Merry said...

Wow, what an amazing project, lots of details. I really like how you added the pearls to the paper on the lid.

Wishcraft said...

Ooh what a pretty creation Janette! Just fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

thistlewoodfarm said...

What a beautiful box! And the wheelbarrow is so pretty!

Happy day friend!
karianne

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Lin said...

What a stunning design!

Thanks for sharing your fabulous talent with us.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Glenda Atkins said...

Stunning project, oh so lovely!!Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation at Crafty Cardmakers Pearls and/or Gems Challenge! Happy Crafting!
Glenda DT

Judy McKay said...

Stunning design. Very beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMarkers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Chrissy said...

How did I miss this amazing project Janette..so GORgeous with all those flowers in the wheel barrow..oh, wow..just lovely.I love the texture and details on the box and the beautiful tag..this is stunning.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...