Pages

Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #371..ATG...



Good morning, so glad to see you here, I have mixed my week up so badly, I almost forgot to do this post, all up the wall....anyway, lets get on with it shall we...
This week at CraftyCatz it is Nina's turn to choose an OPTIONAL theme for our challenge, she went for more than two layers...
Our fabulous sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and we were more than happy to use the images so kindly sent to us..
All prize details are on the main blog HERE...
I used Rory & Poppies and she is gorgeous...
 I coloured her up with Flex markers and cut a frame with a die I won ages ago, no name on it sorry...
 Cute isn't she...
Do hope you can come and join us and maybe bag yourselves a nice prize....
I am entering this into the following...
Creative Inspirations ATG 
WWODTChallenge ATG
That's it for now, off to try re-set my clock, can't tell you how odd a week I have had....
Thanks for your visit, see you soon...xxx 

12 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Janette......i forget stuff too lol xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Just stunning colouring as always and great design. Have a good weekend fingers crossed for some sunshine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette and beautifully coloured. Love the die cut frame too.
Hope you're weekend is better thank your week!
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured and gorgeous image
Have a lovely weekend

Chrissy said...

GORgeous Janette..Fabulous colouring and I love your sky and pretty frame.Have a wonderful weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fantastic work. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful card Janette
Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

Stunning colouring. Gorgeous card. Have a good weekend. Naomi x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely colouring and a fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

NickScrapShack said...

This is a beautiful card Janette. Love the CAS design and you framed it perfectly. Great colouring as always!!!
Hope you had a great weekend and that this week will be a good one!
Nick

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

This is wonderful. I love it. Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...