Pages

Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #384...ATG...



Good morning and welcome to this weeks CraftyCatz challenge, you probably know by now that we are almost always an ATG blog these days and the twist is always OPTIONAL....
This week it was Jac's turn to chose, she has gone for Halloween...we have to do it but you certainly don't...so just come along and play, you don't want to miss our lovely sponsor prize this week...
Yes, it's the fabulous Lacy Sunshine  who so kindly sent us images to use...
All details for the prize are on our  blog  HERE
Here is my card...
 
Gorgeous image, coloured with Flex markers, the little tags etc were a google find, just resized, ribbon stash and DP is from one of my fave pads by Enogreeting, called Paper Designer, gorgeous thick paper...
So, that's it once again, another week flown by on big wings I think...
IF I find any challenges I will add later...

For now, have a really nice weekend, enjoy, the weather has been colder this week, but not as wet as before, in fact two days in a row I got washing dried on the line, glorious sunshine but abit parky....that's fine by me...lol..
Thanks for your visit...xxxx

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Sexy little witch..FABulous colouring Janette, love your card and the little hat charm and sentiment tags..the internet can be a wonderful place..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caz said...

Love your card Janette, fab as always...xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful layout love the black and white sentiment Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

wow this is stunning janette love those sentiments and fabulous layout for a beautifully coloured image

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Janette, love the 'dark' feel to this with the papers and sentiments and the beautifully coloured image. Have a great week xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Janette! I love the distressed edges, the pretty ribbon and bow, the chalk board sentiments, everything is a perfect match to the beautiful coloured image!
Wish you a great weekend! Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the image colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Lee said...

OMG.I adore this one sooooo clever.xx

Mrs.B said...

A great card, love the image and beautifully coloured. Love the little embellishments and the inside looks great too.
Avril xx

Michelle said...

This is lovely Janette - I do love the halloween colours you have chosen for this - Michelle x

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...