Pages

Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

C.R.A.F.T. challenge #438...CHRISTMAS...


Morning Folks and welcome...Hope you had a good week so far, if not well, it's almost weekend...
This week at the CRAFT challenge it's a Christmas theme, so out with the glitter and go wild...
We have two fab sponsors for you..
All Dressed Up giving 2 digi images to one lucky winner...
And Paper Nest Dolls giving 3images of choice..
I made a card using an image from ADU...
Gorgeous or what, can't help myself with these sweet images, coloured with Flex markers, glitter card from Range, charm and side die from Ebay, the little swag die was a gift from a friend...x
I am entering into the following...
ADU.[.of course....]
That's all for now......Do hope you will come and join us this week..
Thanks for you visit...
Janette.xxx

12 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Janette...love that side die...xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card fabulous colouring and die to go with it

Sheryl said...

This is stunning Janette. I love the soft pastel colours and those die cuts are the perfect finishing touch. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love the it image you have used is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, beautiful image and I also like the die cut down the side

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Janette..I love the sweet image and coloured beautifully..the side die is gorgeous and I'm really loving the Pink.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Janette! The ornament die is the perfect embellishment for this gorgeous piece of work.
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful, Janette!

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful creation Jeanette, it's also,perfect,for our Facebook challenge https://www.facebook.com/groups/457550661009843/
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

MagsB said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, Janette! I love the sweet image, and the die-cut baubles are the perfect embellishment!

love Mags B x

AndreaNorris said...

Gorgeous pink Christmas creation Janette, it's also perfect for our Facebook challenge, you've got to the end of the month to enter ;)
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...