Pages

Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

CRAFT CHALLENGE #451 love/valentines


Good morning, this week at CRAFT we have a romantic theme if you care to join us, we have the lovely CraftySentiments as our sponsor and they are offering 3images for the winner, so why not have a play along..
Now I have no one in my life to send this sort of thing anymore, so I made a little gift tag, I used Stanley Bear, so cute...coloured with the usual flexys and sparkled up to his eye balls....why not...

Padded hearts are from eBay ages ago, ribbon Lidl various dies from eBay also...

Have a lovely weekend all, thanks so much once again, really appreciate your visits....bfn..xxx

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is fabulous live the check hearts someone is going to be lucky receiving this

Merry said...

This beautiful, so cute, great coloring.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant idea Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Awww..gorgeous card Janette..love the cute Bear and those puffy hearts.The ribbon is just gorgeous too and I love your card design..I would just send it to myself as it would make me happy..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

So stunning Janette.I love the adorable bear and all the hearts and the sparkle looks fab :D

Shree's Blog said...

Ohhhhhh this is so gorgeous, I just love everything about it xx

MagsB said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, Janette! The gingham hearts are so pretty and the heart ribbon is just lush!! Hope all is going well and that you don't feel too much like you're living on a building site!!!

love Mags B x

Brenda said...

Janette!!! This is SO CUTE!!! I love it!

Mrs.B said...

Just on a catch up - this is so adorable,
Avril xx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...