Pages

Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

CRAFT CHALLENGE #456...


Good morning, as I am scheduling a few posts because of the craft room 'mess', I just hope we are now nearing an end to it all and I can get back in there....'Hands together eyes shut tight'...haha

OK, this week we are having a fun theme, Alien/ fantasy, take your pick and come join us, we have a great sponsor, who knows, you could be the lucky winner...
DR.DIGI
Here is my effort..
In my defence I am not great at this sort of thing, I did my best, coloured my image with Flexmarkers, paper from Designer pad, book charm from stash...
There you go, hope you will pop back tomorrow for the new CraftyCatz challenge...until then, have a lovely day...xxxx

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome colouring of this stunning image Janette

Sheryl said...

This is such a dramatic card. I love it - stunning colouring. Have a great day. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card that is an amazing image you have used. Your colouring is just fantastic. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Your Dragon is amazing Janette and coloured brilliantly..love this one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

What a great image, Janette and what gorgeous coloring, all that detail, wow! I miss you all, hope to be back before too long, this would have been a fun challenge to join in on. Hope your room is shaping up. Hugs!

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...