Pages

Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #405..ATG


Morning all, hope you are all well, I am still scheduling posts but hope to be back to normal soon...

This week is my turn to chose the optional theme, I went for BIRTHDAYS.... why not, we all have them......
Our lovely sponsor very kindly gave us our images to use...
I made a very simple card and YES, again with the vellum...I KNOW...lol...
Coloured with the usual Flex markers, paper from  PAD THAT HAS NO NAME NOW...SORRY
Maybe add to a challenge or two..

Once again that's all for today, please come join us...
Hope by my next post I have some news and am getting back into my room, nightmare, stuff everywhere....
Thanks for the visit, see you all soon.xxxx

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautifully coloured image fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card and fab challenge love the papers and always spot on with the colouring. Have a good weekend

Lilly said...

Beautiful card Janette, I love the vellum. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

NickScrapShack said...

Stunning card Janette! I love the way you used the vellum, I have to try this.

Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love how you have used the image and added the sentiment. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty, Janette! Your colouring is gorgeous - and I love the torn vellum! Very classy!

love Mags B x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the way you did the ribbon,
If you don't mind I might pinch that idea.

Curly said...

Beautiful ca d Janette, l love everything, the vellum is a nice finishing touch.
Have a lovely weekend
Kindest regards
Bridget xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette hope you get your craft room sorted
soon enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette..love the vellum and gorgeous colouring on your sweet image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful Janette, love the C&S style and the use of the vellum, have a great week xx

Wishcraft said...

Love the image and the vellum strip looks fab... gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card

Ginny x As I do Rodos

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...