Pages

Pages

Friday 26 April 2024

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......


 

What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ. Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thinking its well in time for her big day, 15th April. Oh boy was I wrong. Well after lots of trying to track this darned thing down, mainly Chrissy, she has been in battle mode for  the last week as I know of .... I just got a message to say she finally tracked it down and even sent me pictures of it in her car travelling back home, hahaha, she is so funny. 

Anyway, she says she likes it, here it is.


And a card of course.


Just some torn paper, gold foil and a gold die. Inside is similar with a little butterfly from Temu, I know she will find that amusing as we both spend far to much at that place :))


Thats it, poor Chrissy, after waiting all this time and doing battle with the post office she got it. 

Thanks for reading this far, bit of a long post.



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card worth waiting for.
Take care hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

So glad Chrissy received her lovely gift and card- eventually! The wreath is gorgeous and I love your grungey card- inside and out1
Hope you are doing well, take care.
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous grungy card and love all the gold, absolutely beautiful wreath worth waiting for.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

And I'm so happy and couldn't get it on the wall quick enough, and yes it was a long battle and I think I made a girl cry!!..My card is so beautiful with the gold and thank you so much again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

What an adventure with Chrissy's birthday gift! Despite the unexpected journey, it's heartwarming to see it safely arrived, and her joy is evident in the photos she shared. The card is beautifully simple yet elegant, with the torn paper, gold foil, and delicate butterfly adding a touch of charm. And the wreath is just incredible!!! It's wonderful to know that your thoughtful gesture brought a smile to her face!

aussie aNNie said...

It's a beautiful creation and so effective in colour and design x

Margarets designer cards said...

I am sure it was worth the wait and she loved it, the post office is getting worse and it seems all over the world
Beautiful gift foe her

Sue said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Janette..Paul has had one of those nuclear thingymebobs lol Your birthday card for Chrissy is really gorgeous too. Hope you're feeling a lot better lots of hugs Sue x

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....