Pages

Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

A new 'MO' image


Tried to stop myself, but alas I couldn't, I saw this brand new image on FB first as a rough sketch, we all wanted it as a digi and so here she is...ESMERALDA...so cute and you can go grab her up right HERE
I hope I did her justice, I really tried, she is coloured with Flexmarkers 

Maybe try find a challenge or two for sweet Esmeralda...
See you all tomorrow I hope at the start of CraftyCatz new challenge...
To all who have been kind enough to ask how I'm doing, well, it's on going, but we are getting the pain under control, which is something, got to be positive so that's about it...Hugs to all.xxx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card brilliant colouring
. Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Ahh, she looks amazing Janette! You've definitely done her justice with your wonderful colouring!
I couldn't resist this gorgeous image either, always love a 'Mo' and the expression on this one's little face is priceless! Looking forward to the colouring, hopefully will find time soon.
Glad the pain is more manageable.
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Fun design, saw this in my newsletter and love the crazy image. Too cute and your colours are so bright and fabulous.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Omg this is stunning look at that cute face and the brooms face. Awesome colouring

Furrbster said...

She looks absolutely fantastic! Great colouring and she is perfect for those distressed edges too.

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Chrissy said...

FANtastic colouring Janette and I love this wonderful image, your card is FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...