Pages
Pages
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Good morning everyone,just thought I would do a quick post to thank any one at all who has dropped by this past week...it has flown by....can't believe my little blog is now 1wk old....arrh bless....lol...big thanks to the ladies that signed up to be a follower of the blog,hope you keep dropping in...am off out for the day to my Daughters so won't be putting anything up ,well maybe later,if the gloss is dry by then....have a good day wherever you are,hope the weather is as kind to you as it's being here at the moment,big hugs Janette.xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
1 comment:
Hi janette happy birthday for 1 week and many more.
Post a Comment