Pages
Pages
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Sorry about this but I can't seem to find Mr Linky on the just magnolia site,so,I can't add my card just now....have gone back and forth all morning,will go away and try later,is anyone else having problems.....please don't say it's just me....not again...lol....fingers crossed for later..xx PS..today my blog is a Month old.....I can't believe I survived the first month...xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
1 comment:
I have never used mr Linky only seen him on some blogs so you have one up on me there lol I hope you find him and get him too work!
Congratulations on reaching your 1 month blog Birthday!
Dazie
x
Post a Comment