Pages
Pages
Saturday, 27 June 2009
Image giveaway...
Ruth,over at a passion for cards has a fab image for you to download for free,it's one of her own and well worth a look...popp along and grab a freebie while you can...hope your having a nice week-end,just started to rain alittle here,not to bothered to-day,will get some crafting done...I hope,thanks for dropping by,hugs Janette.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment