Pages
Pages
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
It's official....I am neglecting my blog...lol....I have nothing to show you again today....am so busy on two secret missions at the moment and I can't even show you all what I'm up to....it's driving me nuts 'cos I loves to share.....all will be revealed in time and I really hope to make a card or two in the meantime to show you lovely folks,please don't stop popping in,I will get on with something or other and also come around to visit you too,big hugs for now,Janette.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
2 comments:
Lol janette i know exactly what you mean. No worries you take care and mums the word. Sue xx
That sounds very interesting. I wonder what you are up to? Well enjoy what ever it is :) Kim
Post a Comment