Pages
Pages
Friday, 9 October 2009
I WON.....
OMG...OMG...I won challenge No2 at Crafty Catz blog....lol.....now I really do have to stop my moaning don't I.....lol.....can't wait for the gorgeous ribbon to arrive.....mmmmmmm...ribbonsss.....lol.....the new challenge is already to enter,this week it's Snowmen and snowflakes,pop over and have alook,it's a great little blog,and obviously well worth entering.hugs Janette.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
3 comments:
Congratulations
Janette
Well deserved,
Hugs Dianne xx
Congrats. :-)
Oh well done Janette, want to see what you make with it :o)
Jackie xx
Post a Comment