Pages
Pages
Monday, 16 November 2009
Catherine blog
Just found another new blog,and it's just lovely.Please go and visit if you get a chance,Catherine is so nice,and it's always so uplifting to get another follower,isn't it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
2 comments:
ah, what a lovely thing to do.... have a great week
Thank you so so much Janette ! That is really so sweet of you... Thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Post a Comment