Pages
Pages
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Merry Christmas to you all...
Just a quick post today,I wish all of you the very best of Christmas' and a happy and healthy new year....Thanks for all your help and support over the last few months,your all wonderful.....My Turkey is in the oven and I have lots to do,as I'm sure you all have,and the snow is still falling,so all in all,it does actually look like Christmas....lol.....thats me then....have a good one and stay safe.....love to you all,Janette.x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
2 comments:
Hi Janette
Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your family and thankyou for all of your support on my blog,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx
Ik wil jou en je familie ook hele fijne dagen wensen en een heel gezond 2010
gr hetty
Post a Comment