Pages
Pages
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Happy New Year
Sorry no cards again,will hopefully get back to 'normal' soon....whatever normal is...lol....just had to wish you all the very,very best for the coming year,I can't tell you how fab it's been getting to know you,thanks for your support,lets just hope 2010 is a little bit kinder than 2009 was...fingers crossed.....enjoy and see you next year....x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
A tag and a Marathon....
Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Hi All,Hope that your all having a good Bank Hols; so far....Have struggled so much trying to get a picture of this card....5 attempts later...
-
Morning lovely friends, Happy July 1st , can you believe it, wow its flying guys. Are we all well, I hope so, the heat finally gave up and ...
4 comments:
Hi Sweetheart and a Happy New Year to you as well, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
Hi Janette, Sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. I have been so busy the last couple of months.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Lisa x
Hi my mate happy new year and hope little one is soon back running around and the spots go quickly
Hi Janette
A Happy New Year to you and your family
Hugs Dianne xx
Post a Comment