Pages
Pages
Tuesday, 1 June 2010
I won....
Hi everyone,am I happy or what...lol...I won the candy over at charmed cards and I am over the moon......Last night AuntySue phoned me to tell me she had spotted it...I just couldn't believe it...lol...she evn had to send me the link for it.....what am I like....can't wait to get my hands on it all...so excited....thanks Sue for letting me know,I proberbly would still have been oblivious to it.....take care ladies,hugs Janette.xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Reading list problems..
Hi there, hope all is well, I have a question for you all, my reading list hasn't updated for at least six days, its driving me nuts. N...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Good morning lovely people, big smiles please, life's to short and even though the weather is having a hissy fit this weekend we just ...
-
Good morning lovely people, after abit of a hard week, I got to have a very short play around yesterday. I mean 'quick' haha. I ha...
7 comments:
Congratulations, I am so pleased you won, let me know what you won please Margaret
Hi janette i couldnt think of a better person well could but i didnt win. lol. No i know that this is right up your street and i can see you making some amazing projects.
OOOOOOOOO well done Janette.... do you need any extra friends to help you use your new candy ??? LOL
Tilly x
congratulations janette,have fun with your new goodies,x
Well Done, Janette, gone to someone who truly deserves it, enjoy x
congratulations janette, am looking forward to seeing what you have won.happy crafting.luv coops.xx
oh wow Janette thats fantastic...huge congratulations
Mina xxx
Post a Comment