OK, the lovely people at HandyHippo are wanting to give one lucky person some FAB candy for all that Christmas card making...are you interested....thought so....all you need to do is pop over to Jules blog and follow the rules....simples...good luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pages
Pages
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Another candy alert girls...
OK, the lovely people at HandyHippo are wanting to give one lucky person some FAB candy for all that Christmas card making...are you interested....thought so....all you need to do is pop over to Jules blog and follow the rules....simples...good luck.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Reading list problems..
Hi there, hope all is well, I have a question for you all, my reading list hasn't updated for at least six days, its driving me nuts. N...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Good morning lovely people, big smiles please, life's to short and even though the weather is having a hissy fit this weekend we just ...
-
Good morning lovely people, after abit of a hard week, I got to have a very short play around yesterday. I mean 'quick' haha. I ha...
1 comment:
Hi Janette
Thank you for entering the Handy Hippo prize drawer .. .. good luck!!
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment