Please go along to Elaines blog...she has followers candy, but all in a good cause....Think Pink and Check Your Boobs.....big enough clue ladies.......Hugs Janette
Pages
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Reading list problems..
Hi there, hope all is well, I have a question for you all, my reading list hasn't updated for at least six days, its driving me nuts. N...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Good morning lovely people, big smiles please, life's to short and even though the weather is having a hissy fit this weekend we just ...
-
Good morning lovely people, after abit of a hard week, I got to have a very short play around yesterday. I mean 'quick' haha. I ha...
3 comments:
thanks janette off to enter I am going tomorrow to check mine so how crazy is tha she is doing this tonight.
Thank you for the link Janette :o)
Jackie xx
LOOK AT YOU GONE ALL FESTIVE bah humbug ............. thanks for letting us know
Tillyxx
Post a Comment