Pages

Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

CraftyCatz challenge #290....



Good Morning and a very Happy Friday to you all, hope your feeling fine and raring to go in our challenge this week....
Okay then, It is everyone's favourite lady, AuntySue  who is hosting this week and she came up with a cracker for you....Golden Oldie...as long as a stamp or image is over 12mths old you can use it....
We have a great sponsor for you as usual...
CraftyRibbons
I know I had a lot of fun doing this and it made me use a stamp I ashamedly  have never used before....I think I won this about 4 or so years ago, it's so cute too..... It's from the Greetings Farm and it's called Outdoorsy...
There were two images in the set plus sentiments...I used this one as she is too cute....
Coloured with Flex markers , paper is magnolia, die, Spellbinders Grate works and ribbon from stash..
Once again, that's all  from me for today, I would like to enter this into the SimonSays Anything Goes challenge...and I Love Promarkers, also ANYTHING GOES...
Hope you all have a really nice week-end.. We have a Bank holiday week-end so all the poor workers will be pleased, nothing like a 3day week-end is there......Oh yes, for anyone interested, WE STILL HAVE NO WATER....can you believe it, 3 weeks and counting.........Thanks so much for your visit....
Take care, hugs Janette.xxxx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card gorgeous image Ginny x

Aunty Sue said...

totally awesome my friend so love this stamp. Have a great Bank Holiday

Jacee said...

So very cute, I love your design.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Curly said...

This totally rocks, such a cute stamp, gorgeous colouring too
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend
Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget 😄xx

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card Janette, and beautiful colouring :o)
Jackie xx

NickScrapShack said...

She is gorgeous Janette and you coloured her beautifully. Super sweet pattern paper too.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nick

debby4000 said...

Adorable card.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Janette, a super design and colour scheme........I love your background and a beauticully coloured cute image - your die-cut panel is stunning and such a pretty bow!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Naomi Johnson said...

Such a sweet card. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the image fabulous colour's and design and have a lovely week end
Hugs Dianne xx :)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful sweet creation! I love image and your colouring!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the image and your beautiful design
Hope you are having a lovely weekend, if only the weather was better, wet here this morning
Margaret

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jeanette this is a great card and such a cute image, beautifully coloured.
Heard on the news that your area is still needing to boil water, must be so frustrating for you.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Avril xx

heidy said...

This is so lovely Janette!!
Sorry I´m such a bad blogger lately!!
XXX Heidy

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card Janette. Wowsers you nailed the colouring on this image. It looks amazing.Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

kay said...

What a adorable image and card Janette, but now awful they still haven't sorted the water situation. Fingers crossed it's sorted soon x

Jac’s Playground said...

Aww Janette this is so cute, I have a few of these TGF stamps that I won years ago too and they haven't been inked either! Hope your water situation is soon sorted, have a great week xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a super cute creation this is Janette...such a darling doggy
I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...