Pages

Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Christmas is coming.....


Afternoon lovely one's, are you all chillin out on this damp, cold October Sunday.....I got off to a bad start, but after going back to bed for an hour or so...ok now...
Right then, Christmas is coming and nothing we can do about it, I LOVE Christmas, it still holds the magic it always did for me, I just adore it all, well, not the expense, but well....!!!!I have made two or three cards and I have a book on the go, which is becoming a real 'labour of love'...sorry I ever started just hope I love it when it FINALLY gets done...My card today is an oldish Mo image, I use and use this one, always a favourite, so I hope you like too...
The papers are from this years favourite pad for me, Jingle all the way from First Edition, talk about lush, ribbon last years stash die from friend and the chippies are Wycinnaka from LLC...who are very sadly closing down, if you fancy bagging a bargain the link is on my sidebar
Hope you like, sure to be more before the months out....have a lovely day...
now off to see can I spy a challenge or two....
Yeah...here is a fab challenge blog... worldwideopendesignteamchallenge...and to make it perfect, it's always ATG...
and ATG at I LOVE PROMARKERS



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

I love Christmas too Janette and get me in my craft space and start me on Christmas cards...I just cannot stop...this card is just gorgeous..love the image with that little boy looking back over his shoulder..love the sparkle and those fabulous papers and details..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Always kove this card and you always love your colouring

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image.
Have a good week,

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow I love your Christmas Card, it is stunning. Love the image, love the colours and love the design. Perfect. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

Lee said...

Gorgeous image,great colouring.A Stunning card.xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...