Pages

Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

At last I have something to show....


Well Hi all, all the time CraftyCatz have been on a break I have been suffering with my back, well it's on going and now I have physio coming to help me out, I am so fed up, I just want to get some sort of normal, pain free life going, but lets hope , I was told it can slip further and then hospital here I come....please God no.....

Anyway, I made this a while ago and thought I'd dig it out and see what you all think...its a wall hanging, made on mount board..
The stamped images and sentiment are all from TH set, as you can see the sentiment is stamped on torn vellum...yes I am still doing that.... metal disc Quote Tokens TH which says, 'live for the moments you cannot put into words'....  mount board is paper mill, dp is stash, TH paper clip and waxed cotton from LLC when still trading....everything is embossed in white , I just like the way it pops, the butterfly at the bottom I stamped and then stamped on vellum and fussy cut  to add a little touch of flight...
I will try and add a challenge or two just to get back into things....
Thats enough from me for one day I'm sure, I need to go lie down, the pain is just awful, hope your all ok and feeling well, much love to all...see you soon as we are getting ready to launch a new challenge on 7th September, which is on the doorstep...see you all there I hope...big hugs..xxxxx

16 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning Love the vellum with the dp and all the TH products hope today your feeling a little better and god please keep you out of hospital

Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous.....love all the white! So sorry you're in pain......hope things improve for you real soon xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Sorry to hear that you have back pain nothing worse I hope you soon make a full recovery.
Love this hanging so much lovely detail Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

So sorry you're suffering Jeanette, back pain is awful, impossible to get comfortable and forget about it. Hope it soon improves... without the intervention of hospital!
Your project is stunning, the white elements and stamping look wonderful against that fabulous background.
Chris
x

Lin said...

So sorry to hear about your back, Janette - I know that being able to craft makes a difference when you're not feeling well. Love your use of vellum with this mix of elements, nicely done! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a gorgeous wall hanging. I am so sorry that you are in so pain. I do hope things start to improve for you soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Get better my friend, so happy to see a fabulous post from you and the quote is lovely.. fabulous work.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh Jeanette I am sorry to hear you are suffering with your back, I hope they can get you back on your feet soon
Beautiful wall hanging,
Take care

Chrissy said...

A wonder piece of art Janette..I love the white embossing and the butterflies are gorgeous..I love the textures and colours and the added metal details..FABulous.


Luv CHRISSYxx

kReN said...

Such a beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette lovely piece of work my friend you are very clever. hope your back is better soon,my back went on me today so I know how you feel,take care xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so fabulous with just the white and kraft - love your creativity. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation hun :) xxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, This is gorgeous and I love the look of the torn vellum and white embossing against the neutral coloured background. A lovely wall hanging using those TH goodies.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

I don't even know what to say about this...it is gorgeous! I'm praying you will feel better soon.

Merry said...

Hoping your back is much better and you have lot less pain. Love your work, everything goes together so well.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...