Pages

Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

CRAFTYCATZ CHALLENGE #429..ATG WITH AN OPTIONAL TWIST


Morning lovelies, back today with our weekly challenge please come along and join us..
This week our sponsor is Rick St Dennis who supplied very kindly the team with images.
The prize is two images of choice from the shop, you can find Rick fab images HERE
This week it was our new Boss Lady AuntySue who chose the theme which is use pearls, so we did...
I made a Tag with my image
I coloured with Flex markers and added pearls in her bracelet and in the bow, which is tied with waxed cord also, all the other bits and bobs are from the paper pad I used.
That's all for today my friends, I do hope you'll come over and join us...and we are still running our GDT so why not have a go..
Enjoy the weekend and stay safe.xx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card love all the embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lilly said...

Stunning creation Janette, there's so many gorgeous details and layers to look at. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Tag Janette fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end and hope you are well too
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

ahhh Brilliant, lovely work of art and very nicely completed...xx

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab tag janette great colouring of the image and have a good weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning tag I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning tag, beautiful design with the lovely pearls

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Janette, love the muted colours and lovely texture.
Enjoy the weekend.
Chris
x

Desire Fourie said...

Janette this is so beautifully crafted and I love the oblong shape and the ribbon ensemble is the perfect finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

A wonderful tag Janette..I love the image and colouring and I love all the added details and colours..FABulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Janette I love this tag it is stunning, just love everything about it, have a great week xx

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....