Pages

Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #436 ATG and the DT call is still running...


Morning lovelies, so sorry for my late post I am not well at all and I must say a big Thank you to AuntySue for finishing off my challenge this week, she is such a wonderful soul...
We are sponsored this week by Crafty Sentiments who gave us our images to use...you can find them HERE.
My card for this one
Image from sponsor coloured with Flex markers, ribbon from stash, sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine and glittered up, a torn piece of vellum with the sentiment embossed in white across the front.
Hope you can come join us and maybe win some lovely images....Have a great weekend.xx


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly Janette, hope you get better soon.
Your card is beautiful, love the frosty colours, all the lovely sparkle and the way you've added the sentiment.
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love that snowman. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image
I hope you soon feel better soon,
Auntie sue did a great job finishing it off for you

NickScrapShack said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well Janette. Hope you feel better soon! You made another adorable card this week. I love the white on white and I love that sparkly spray you used...
Take care, Nick

Chrissy said...

What a cute snowman Janette and I love your bows, sparkle and card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hope you are feeling better Janette. Love this pretty card with its sparkle, have a great week xx

aussie aNNie said...

Managed to grab my daughter's PC to do a few comments whilst away....
Great card, gorgeous design and fabulous stamping/colours.xxx

Merry said...

Hope you are feeling much better now. I love this card. All the trimmings are so pretty

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...