Pages

Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #441 ATG


Morning lovely bloggers, I hope everyone is well. Christmas is really upon us, the house is dressed up, the food is ordered and most of the gifts are in, yes, so far so good, I am so thankful and feel very fortunate , not all years have been like this, but we have to have the hard years to be grateful for the better ones don't we..
**************************************
OK, off my soap box, on with this weeks challenge..
Our optional twist was chosen CHRISTINE she would like to see Glitter and Shine...easy at this time of year don't you think...
We are so grateful to our sponsor who provided our images this week..
Digi Doodles Studio..
You can find all the images at the shop HERE
 
Here is my card using image Tinsel Toes and Twinkle Berry
Coloured with Promarkers and sprinkled with lots of glitter...
Will try to find a challenge or two, I have problems remembering to add them....daft or what...

So another week almost over, have a lovely weekend won't you......

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the fence
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh wow I love this and gorgeous image

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Janette..I love the colours and fabulous colouring and I love your card design and sparkle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card. That image is just adorable. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa J said...

You set these two into a great scene. Fabulous Card. Lisa DT DDS

Brenda said...

These guys are soooo cute! I love all the sparkly details too.

Liz's creative corner said...

Love this hun, cute image and fab colouring, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a beautiful card,i am also your newest follower and i hope you will visit and follow me too. I really love your card and i love the fence that you have made,you are very clever,well done.

Chris said...

Beautiful design, love how you've coloured this sweet image Janette...I wish I could make a cloudy sky background like yours...mine always look a bit naff!
Chris
x

pinky said...

Ah this is just so cute Janette, I love it!

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, such a fabulous little festive scene and so sparkly, have a great week xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...