Pages

Pages

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Sorry I have been missing, be back soon I hope.

 

Just a quick update, sorry if I am missing all your beautiful blogs but I have been quite poorly and the tiredness has been awful. I am hoping to soon be back and try to get enough energy to make something. In the meantime please remember me won't you, see you all soon, I have alot of catching up to do.


 

10 comments:

pinky said...

Janette I just popped over to see if I had missed any of your posts. Sorry to read you are feeling so poorly and tired. I hope you get a bit of relief soon. Sending hugs and prayers.
Pinky

Chris said...

Wishing you better days Janette, keep your chin up and keep fighting. Get as much rest as you can and don't worry about the things that are not important- you are!
xxxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, I've popped by a couple of time and I'm sorry to read you've been so poorly. I hope you feel a better soon. Sending Hugs, Avril x

brenda said...

A little late but sending love and hugs Janette.

B x

Lisa said...

Your message touches my heart, and I am holding you in loving thoughts and gentle prayers as you work through this difficult spell, and I hope each day brings a little more strength and comfort so you can rest peacefully, feel supported, and return to creating only when your body and spirit are ready.

chrissy xx said...

Sorry to have missed this post Janette.
Only just coming back after a busy 3 weeks.
Sending love and best wishes..hope you are feeling better this week.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Could find it Janette....
Next best thing.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear you have been so poorly Janette, keep fighting but take plenty of rests (do as I say and not as I do-it's been so depressing having to stay in bed!)and look after yourself and keep giving yourself "the talks" lol.-how could we ever forget you.
Carol x

Brenda said...

Dear, sweet Janette. I think of you daily as you are on my prayer list. I'm sending sunshine and rainbows tho they are ones I have conjured myself today. I so appreciate your kind thoughts. The storm is unfortunately going to have an effect on all the islands. To what degree, we shall see. I feel we are pretty well set and will shelter in place. Sending much aloha.🌺

Chrissy said...

You take and good rest and craft when you can, it is so lovely to see you pop up now and then..this blogger issue is terrible I couldn't find you or anyone else for that matter so taking the bull by the horns and going to copy everyones blogs into word so I can click the link and get there if this happens again, so very annoying, but so glad you are okay..take care...mine has not updated again today I'm still on yesterdays with just 3 posts..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

A tag and a Marathon....

  Good morning, hope you are all well and happy. A little while ago I saw this image on a friends blog and after asking her where from went ...