Pages

Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #443 ATG


Good morning, well after the Christmas break I for one am happy to be back in blogland, I hope you can join us this week for our ATG with an optional twist theme chosen by our lovely Boss Lady AuntySue which is Food or drink
We also have a fab new sponsor..
Little Blue Button Digi Stamps who kindly provided our team with images...you can find them HERE

I used Dream Charlie
Coloured with Pro and Flex markers, the backing card is just one I made with a stencil I also made so I could play around with inks...do love a check pattern....the stamp is an oldie from stash and it no longer has its name, washie tape for the share and love sentiment and string is also stash..
That's all for today...I hope you all enjoyed the festive season and I think we are all hoping for a nice, happy year ahead...

Thanks for your visit, I always appreciate it and will call on you....enjoy your day..xx

18 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

you make some fabulous tags janette and this is one of them. have a good day

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great shape, fab layout

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Tag Janette have a lovely weekend and Happy New year my friend xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic tag Janette. I love the layers and the twine.
Wishing you a great weekend!
Nick

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful card love the way you have design the card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous simply gorgeous, love the paper and image
Hope you are feeling better

Chris said...

Hi Janette! Your tag is so beautiful, have I understood this post correctly...did you actually make a stencil and create that beautiful checked background with inks??? Wow!Great stamp behind the cute image too!
Now recovered from the flu, thanks!
Hope you are feeling well.
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this tag is gorgeous. I love it. That image is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Billie A said...

Great tags and design. Yes I LOVE PLAID.. great look and colors. Happy New Year teamie.. Hugs

Chrissy said...

Wonderful tag Janette and I love your background stencilling, fabulous image and colouring and such a great sentiment stamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love your fabulous tag...great background papers and love the sentiment tag.xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette what a cute tag ,it's very creative,well done my friend xx

Mrs.B said...

A great tag Janette and I love the stencilled background and it's such a sweet image.
Best Wishes for 2019.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous layered tag love the stencilled background with the stencil you made???-wow-love the cute image and the words stamp too
Carol x

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, love your stencilled background, clever lady, have a great week xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work!!!

MagsB said...

Janette, this is such an adorable tag! I love the soft background colours and the sweet image!

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

pinky said...

Jeanette your tag is super sweet! Love your colours and that cute image!! It is great to get back into a routine again, that's for sure! Happy New Year to you.
Hugs
Pinky

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...