Been busy making another little book, it takes my mind off things as for many of us I am sure.
Had these papers in my drawer for ages, so here we go.
I actually had some Mintay papers on here at first, but I felt like it wasn't right, anyway I changed it up for these which I really like better, the black is plain old cardstock, the bones of the book are grey board and the chippy wording is from some I bought years ago from the Works, I put the corner on just because really.
On most of the pages I made pockets as well as the opening at the top, once these books start filling up its amazing how much you can stash in there. If you can spot it, do you like the pretty pearl paper clip, I bought them from Temu and they arrived in a clear box with three sizes. The heart is another chippy.
I added some of Tim's finest word strips too.
Here and there I pushed some little word tags in along with yet more hearts.
If you notice the black edge popping up from the pocket well its one of the tags that were pop outs from a paper pad.
Another chippy, I have so many left over from when we all used them so much.
Made a little envelope for this page and don't you just love the sweet little bird on the next page.
Next pages look very similar to the last but the one with the bird is an extra large pocket, folded at the side for extra storage.
A small bundle of tags for someone to use if they wish, and another paper clip.
I also added some little cards and slipped them into pockets, more surprises for someone.
You'll be happy to know thats about it, phew, haha, I hope you like, I just loved using those papers up at last.
**************************************
OK, so last time on here I was talking about going for my pet scan and all that sort of boring stuff, well since then my results came and its not good news at all. So tomorrow I have to visit the Macmillan centre to see what they can do to help me live abit longer, it was a huge shock to us all as for months I was told not to worry about this one while I was being treated for the other one, well, as you can imagine, it took me a few minutes and even now I really don't want to think to much about it, I just hope and pray we can get some good news. Please keep me in your thoughts won't you.
Thats all for today, bless you all if you got this far.













No comments:
Post a Comment