Pages

Pages

Saturday 2 February 2019

Scraps to make a card.


Just thought I would pop this one on while I still remember...
I am trying to use as many scrap pieces up as possible, like so many other crafters this year..{so far}
February being the month of Love, and my birthday month  too this just seemed to create itself in a way...who knew...!!!
Papers are from my Polish papers book, I just couldn't throw them out and the clock face is one I fussy cut and distressed, all from the book, loads of extra elements to use...flowers from stash and letters I think were from the works, had them ages, a little envelope made from a tiny square, a few little punched out hearts and a flick of acrylic, done..
I think it turned out ok, sadly there is no one to send it to, but that's ok too.
Hope your all enjoying a nice weekend, its bitterly cold here but the sun is out and the sky is blue...does that sound like a song..haha...that's stuck in my head for the rest of the day now...thanks for your visit, and any comments you leave, always welcome...warmest hugs.xx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is very pretty love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love it. As you probably know I have been trying to use up some of my scraps too. I hope you do find someone to send this to. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is absolutely lovely

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a clever card you have made i love this style,you are very artistic my friend,well done xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers and embellishments-don't you love it when a card designs itself with little effort and you get to use scraps too
Carol x

pinky said...

Beautifully put together Janette. Love the vintage feel and the tall card.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...