Pages

Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Special birthday card


Hi and happy Tuesday, hope your all ok.
This card will be winging its way to my sons mil soon in Poland, she is the sweetest lady as is my darling dil Kasia or Katie as she is sometimes called.The design will be no stranger to anyone who visits me alot as I do love this style.
Yes, she will be sixty this time round so big day.
Guess what the papers are, my favourite Minty Polish of course, they are going home..haha
all flowers were wild orchid, ribbon is crushed silk from stash and chippies are from LLC, gone now sadly.

As you can see I tore the papers and filled it with lots of flowers, do love that look
This is the inside, no sentiment yet as I haven't quite found one I like..
The box I made, this is a big card btw, so I used A3 for it and then some..
Another chippy filled with tiny red roses .
Sorry its been a touch picture heavy, well i think that's it, I hope you like and can find time to leave a comment...I am trying really hard to get round to all my favourite blogs, sometimes I get side tracked, but blogland needs assistance....so Thank you so much for being here...

I am entering the following..


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The card and box are absolutely stunning so much beautiful detailing. They will love it.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Janette, I really love this design, so beautiful with the torn papers and flowers and that lush bow, a special card to celebrate a special birthday.
Chris
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful, love the vintage look

Chrissy said...

WoW..stunning Janette..I love the flowers tucked away in the torn edge bit and I love that lush ribbon with the bling and beautiful papers..GORgeous card and box.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

a beautiful card Janette, those papers work so well with this design, I'm sure she will treasure this.
Avril xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card and box. The person receiving this will be thrilled. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

Wow Janette this is just stunning! So beautifully finished inside and out and the box makes it feel so special.

Ella's Design said...

Really lovely box and card, Janette! Beautiful papers and soft, vintage feel - I'm sure the recipient will love it!
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

aussie aNNie said...

Yes I certainly love this style and not long ago cased your card with permission...it was the nicest card I have ever made and this is a beautiful one for a beautiful Polish lady....love from another Polska lady.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Janette inside and out also with a gorgeous matching box-love the papers and beautiful embellishments
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful design I’m sure she will love it

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning in every way.xxx

creationsnz said...

Beautiful work Janette. Love them both, they are gorgeous. CarolG

Brenda said...

Janette, this is so beautiful, so full of loving care, a real masterpiece. I'm so glad you shared this with all of us.

Aunty Sue said...

Why isn't there a comment from me as I come to revisit for inspiration. Love it

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...