Pages

Pages

Sunday 3 March 2019

In the 'rough' hearts


Morning lovely people, I am just popping these pics on mainly for my friend AuntySue so she can see these hearts I made, anyone on FB will have seen Ruth Hamiltons work and now she has youtube video', please go see her fabulous work HERE so I loved when she made these, i must confess hers are perfection, but I had a go anyway, I hand cut the hearts from mountboard as it wouldn't go through the machine, plus I do like the shapes I ended up with, then the fun bit, playing with paint is just like being a kid again isn't it, , anyway, they all dried well, it took awhile, a couple still need a slight sand and then can be used on various things, who knows...
sorry about the picture, but you get the drift...have a nice day.xx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous hearts they look good to me Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Hi Janette, these hearts look great!! Have checked out the technique...looks like lovely messy fun, planning to give a go next time my 2 older granddaughters are here for the day, they would love it too!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh your friend here and loving these they turned out fab I think my fave is the 2nd from the right bottom row the small blue I like the colours you used and the orange one.

Margarets designer cards said...

Love your hearts, you did a great job cutting them out and gorgeous colours

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant love the orange one -top right
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your cards are gorgeous I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette beautiful hearts my friend,well done xx

pinky said...

I really like them Janette! Must go and check out the tutorial.

Chrissy said...

Ooo, I really like these Janette..beautiful colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Good result Janette, they will come in handy. Have you tried the nail enamel marbling? really easy and just as effective and the cheaper the nail enamel the better it works. CarolG

Lisa Andersson said...

They are awesome, Janette! must go and have a look at the video. Love the shape of the hearts and I see you hand cut them, great job! Love the colour combos too.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....