Pages

Pages

Sunday 3 March 2019


Here again, hope your enjoying your day. OK, I made this to send a friend to make them smile, Teddy Bo and Bea always bring a smile I think, so coloured up and off it went.
Flex markers used for colour, the stamp if from an unmarked set from a while back, all card stock from Paper mill, I had meant to write something on the marker post she is leaning on but never got round to it, I just love this image, so cute...
Hope you like, will be entering the following..
Have a good afternoon, we are awaiting 'Storm Freya' to hit, hope you all stay safe..xx

12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

We got a small hit last night really heavey rain and gale force wind but dies down pretty quickly just been wet and cold today.Love the image and fabulous colouring I love the simple layout and CAS finish
carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I hope it cheers your friend up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pinky said...

This is just adorable Janette!! I miss these wee teddies so much!! Amazing colouring skills as always.
Hugs
Pinky

Chriss America Real said...

What a sweet card! I know your friend is really going to get cheered up when she sees it !

Hugs,

Chriss

ahlers5 said...

Beautiful card. I love the coloring.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow what a sweet card,you are very clever my friend xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image and fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shree's Blog said...

Awwww Janette another sweet and beautiful card, bound to put a smile on anyone's face xx

Chris said...

Oh I love it! Now I need to colour a Teddy Bo image!
xx

Chrissy said...

I love Teddy Bo and Bea too Janette and remember when they were around big time..I have a small selection of them and this one is so adorable and coloured beautifully..love your card design too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Aw Jnette this one is so cute, love the little hat hanging off the sign. CarolG

Lisa Andersson said...

Your colouring is absolutely fantastic and this CAS design is fabulous. Love it.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Christmas card....oh noooo....

  Quick card, I bought lots of serviettes recently, can't resist a pretty image. This card is made using one of them, hence, Christmas.....