Pages

Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

New image

Hi all, hope your having a good week, we are having some really nice weather, cold but sunny, I am loving it, it really makes you feel better don't you think...anyway......
I just thought I'd share this cutie with you, I bought it a couple weeks ago from Sassy Cheryl's shop HERE, I just loved it and it comes with two sentiments.
I coloured this mainly with poly chromo pencils as I really couldn't be bothered getting everything out, just having one of those days, but I am happy with the way it turned out anyway. Kept it simple as you can see, I just love it.
Same layout inside just added some washi tape.
That's all for today, back on Friday for a new CraftyCatz post, which I have to say I enjoyed doing so much, please pop back then...thanks so much for visiting...

11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow I love your clock card it's stunning,well done my friend on your beautiful finish xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous image and beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette I love your card that is a wonderful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Love it, great image and makes a brilliant card,
Yes the weather here is gorgeous and quite warm but cold at night, just hope if keeps going and not going back to winter as they say for next week.

Hope you are keeping well

Chris said...

Your card is beautiful Janette, stunning CAS design, love the image and your fabulous pencil colouring.
xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Janette..what a great image and love your pencil colouring..I'm heading into Autumn and loving the cooler [sometimes] weather..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image lovely card

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely image and you sure have used this to the fullest, great birthday card.x

pinky said...

Oh my word Janette, this is absolutely gorgeous! What a great image and of course you have showcased it to perfection!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card Janette love the image and sentiment
Carol x

Lisa Andersson said...

Again, a gorgeous CAS card. The image is lovely and you've showcased it to perfection.
Hugs, Lisa

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...