Pages

Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #457 ATG


Morning all, here with a new CraftyCatz challenge hosted this week by our lovely Ginny, who wants the optional theme to be Make us Smile...
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo who so kindly  provided our images and you can find them all HERE
The prize is a $12 GV
For my card I used this sentiment 
Word die is TH, stamps are unmarked and DP is Minty
Waxed cord from stash.
That's it lovely folks, have a good weekend, my son is decorating my staircase for me so its been a bit hectic this week, it all had to be stripped and omg the mess, now paintwork is being burned off and the carpet has to come up and well, you know what its like....will I ever be clean and tidy again..ha ha, if I am not around as much I will catch up..stay well.xxxxx



12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful monochrome card love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Brilliant idea to use just the funny sentiment Janette! Love the design, looks great in monochrome.
It'll be worth the mess and upheaval when the decorating is finished!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a brilliant card I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kim said...

fabulous card Janette! (And that's why I've more or less given up facebook lol!).
Have fun with the decorating - keep telling yourself "it'll all be worth it"!
Kim x

Lisa Andersson said...

Janette, the sentiment is so funny and love the background too. It looks great in monochrome.
Good luck with the decorating, I'm sure it will be worth the mess. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

This is brilliant Janette! How many people would love a card like this!! Good luck with the decorating. It's funny how the whole house gets turned upside down when decorating one area lol. All be worth it in the end though. Have a nice weekend, if you can lol

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Janette..what a great sentiment and so true..lol..awesome background too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

To funny and perfect for male and female! I love it, Janette.

Margarets designer cards said...

Perfect card for males as well as females, love the sentiment

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome card and great use of the sentiment too---good luck with the decorating
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Janette, that sentiment is brilliant. It makes a great card for a man in the colours you used and would work too for a female in lighter shades too.
Hope you survive the decorating.
Avril xx

NickScrapShack said...

I love this sentiment Janette and you have displayed it so well on your card. Love the other sentiments you added to.
Have a great week! Nick

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...