Pages

Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #461 ATG


Morning, hope your all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend.
This week our lovely teamie ZORA chose the optional twist of Female card, we have a fab sponsor again who gave us lucky ladies some wonderful images to play with, you can find them HERE

I used one I had already purchased but not had chance to use yet, called Shopping in Yorkshire
Isn't she gorgeous, coloured with Flex markers, the paper is from Craft Sensations, Vintage, they are gorgeous.The sentiment is stamped from an unmarked set.
For another week, that's about that once again, I really wish the weeks would slow down abit, also wish the sun would shine more but that's getting like a mirage...haha
My eldest Son and my wonderful dil, bought me a pair of garden rockers on Thursday while the sun was still shining, my younger son put them up for me and guess what, before I had chance to have a good old rock, the rain started...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..always tomorrow I said....pouring!!!!!!! that's life,

enjoy your weekend..xxx



16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card the gorgeous orange jumps of the page Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janette this is stunning your colouring is awesome love her hair. Well as for the rockers they look fab and think next week you might get to use

Chris said...

Wow! Fantastic card Janette, so elegant and stylish. The lovely image is beautifully coloured as always, perfect choice of backing paper it looks like a stormy sky, and as Ginny said the orange jumps off the page!
Hope the sun shines so you can enjoy your lovely new chairs!!!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow she is gorgeous and sexy, love the image
I hope you get chance to sit in them not seen rockers before, perhaps the sun will shine for a little while over the weekend

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous I love it. Those chairs look amazing. I do hope that you get a chance to use them soon. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette wow such a beautiful card,well done my friend and I love your new rockers,happy rocking my friend xx

Caz said...

Oh love this Janette, and how you've coloured image...Is that your craft room i spy behind the lovely rockers..Hope you get to use them soon..

Caz xx

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Janette. Love the colour combo and design.
Those rocking chairs look awesome. Hope they come to use soon!
Have a great weekend
Nick

Chrissy said...

FABulous image and colouring Janette..I love the colour combo and card design..
Great furniture and the sun will shine soon for you to enjoy.

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous image love the orange against the black and white-suitable name shopping in Yorkshire---always have your brolly handy!!! Hope you get to use your garden rockers soon.
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Janette, the image is very striking and beautifully coloured. Not seen garden rockers before, hope you manage to use them this weekend. Avril xx

Lisa Andersson said...

Stunning card, Janette. Love the colour combo with the orange against the black - fantastic. Really great image and beautifully coloured. Those rockers looks great, hope you get to use them soon.
Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

Oh wow that is one stunning card Janette!! Love that image and how you have coloured her. Isn't that just typical lol. We just put the canopy up at the back as the forecast for the week ahead is good so fingers crossed :) Hope you get to enjoy a good rock this week!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning brilliant colouring and colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

Hi Janette! I have to say, your coloring just blows me away! Lovely card!

creationsnz said...

What a thoughtful gift which you will get years of pleasure from. Now all you need is some fine weather. Your card is so appropriate for the weather, love that bright umbrella. CarolG

Featured post

Chrissy finally got her birthday gift, almost a month late.......

  What a to-do this one has been. I made a birthday gift for my friend Chrissy in NZ . Packed it up got it collected on the 18th March, thi...